RETURNING

It is with mixed emotions we are packing and on our way home.  Tears have been shed and despite the exhaustion and fatigue I feel I wish we could stay longer.  The Lord has been glorified and I praise Him for His good works. The missionaries have been encouraged, healed and uplifted.  To a certain degree I feel this was our main purpose in coming. 

The patients remain and the hospital is overflowing with the needy.  But I see an amazing work being done in this place.  I am in awe of how God uses this Light on the Hill.  I pray we can continue to be a light as we return home.  May we continue to speak freely of our Lord and Savior to all we encounter.  We look forward to being with our church family soon and sharing all that God has done. 

Please continue to pray for Kip-  11 year old boy with brain complications from ear infection.  I took him to the operating room again on friday night.  His infection has spread and his only hope is the healing power of Jesus Christ.  His infection is way beyond anything man can cure.

Jimmy and Hunter spent some time in the NICU with the premature babies and there are over 30 babies and we continue to pray that they would gain strength and be healed of many complications.  It was an amazing sight to see and very moving.

Popular posts from this blog

Arrived home

First Week

Chebonei Girls High School