Trusting in God despite adversity

When I read the devotional from "Jesus Calling" for today I knew this one was for me.  "trust in me with your whole being..."  everything I am enduring is training me up in "trusting the Lord".  I am enduring sleepless nights, long work days, hot operating rooms, many tragic patient cases but I trust in Him that the adversities will be turned around by the Lord.  God can bring good out of every situation that we encounter.

Psalm 23:4  Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

90 year old Masaii with a large left nasal mass eroding bone.    office biopsy performed to evaluate for cancer.  He is not a surgical candidate because of his age.

46 year old women with massive left neck mass that is pulsatile.  Ct scan reveals 10cm mass which is very vascular and surrounding the major vessels in her neck.  It is not surgically treatable.  she has airway obstruction from the mass but was not willing to undergo a tracheostomy to stabalize her airway.

13 year old boy with a nasal dermoid.  this can sometimes connect to the intracranial compartment but fortunately for him there was not intracranial connection.

These are just a few of the patients that I have been seeing.  the elderly Masaii man gave his life to the Lord.  Praise God!  thank you for your continued prayer support.  please pray that God will bring the patients to me.  That I will be able to rest at night and have strength for the days.
God bless,
chase miller

Popular posts from this blog

Arrived home

First Week

Chebonei Girls High School