We have arrived

We are praising God that we have arrived at Tenwek, luggage and all!  The flights were long but routine.  We stayed in the Mennonite Guest House last night.  What a santuary we found here.

As we prayed and sought the Lord this morning His peace was present.  He has every detail cared for.  As we step out in faith, despite our weakness, He will move.  2 Cor12:9 My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. When we are weak, He is strong.  He loves to just bless us with His touch.  He knows every detail of our wants and desires.  As we glanced to the side we saw a flowering tree with abundant yellow flowers.  God smiles at me in yellow- it is how He shows me His pleasure in me.
As we arrived at  Tenwek we were received with many hugs.  It felt good to walk the path to the surgical theater and I wait expectantly for all God has for us.  So many in need.  Lord receive your vessels for your good pleasure.  Use us as you please.  May we be instruments of your blessing to others.

Chase and Jimmy

Popular posts from this blog

Arrived home

First Week

Chebonei Girls High School