Jesus is my rock and my deliverer

Each morning as I hike up to the hospital the song "Jesus is my rock and my deliverer" flows from my lips.  I praise Him for His protection and mighty help.  I continue to be very busy with operating room cases and a steady stream of patients that filter through casualty or the outpatient clinic.  The magnitude of the problems remains remarkable.

Today I removed a large parotid tumor in an elderly female 54 years old.  That is elderly for Kenya.  I examined the airway on a 17 month old who has been having respiratory problems.  Unfortunately her airway is very narrow and she will likely succumb to a tracheostomy while I am here.  Please pray for her as a tracheostomy here is almost impossible to care for because of the lack of electricity for adequate suction equipment.  I also repaired complex facial fractures on a man who was hit by a tractor trailer.  The work was long but God was present strengthening us and showing us the way.

Below are a few photo's of some of the problems we are seeing and caring for.  I continue to covet your prayers for all our patients.  They are such precious people and have such intense needs.

11 year old boy with large malignant tumor from the nose.
2 year old with Hirschbrung Disease (congenital colon disorder)

Blessings,
Chase and Jimmy Miller

Popular posts from this blog

Arrived home

First Week

Chebonei Girls High School