God is Lord over the details

As I push through the mounds of work I see the Lord's touch on every detail.  I am so grateful for His protection.  His timing is perfect in every situation.  He causes my path to cross those I need to talk to about patients. Nothing is left for chance.  Yesterday we fixed a mandible fracture on a young man that was assaulted by a blunt object.  We removed a large fungating mass from a man's outer ear.  And I saw about 30 patients in clinic.  I have told 3 patients they have unresectable terminal cancer but thankful have covered each with prayer.  One of these patients was a young 17 year old boy with a large mass from his sinuses eroding intracranially.  I am believing for a miracle here.
17 year old with unresectable tumor of sinus/eye

large fungating ear mass

Massive thyroid goiter we removed today.  It was the size of a cornish hen!

Trust in the Lord in all your ways and lean not on your own understanding.  Acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.  

Blessings,
Chase and Jimmy

Popular posts from this blog

Arrived home

First Week

Chebonei Girls High School