The Lord is my Strength

Psalm 28:7. The Lord is my Strength and my Shield; my heart trusts in Him and He helps me. My heart leaps for joy and with my song I praise Him.

God was near as I traveled over the last several days.  All flights were on time and my luggage made it unsearched!  I am amazed at what He did.  As I left Rochester I knew that I had a set up for potential disaster.  3 50Lb bags carrying all sorts of stainless steel instruments, drills, surgical trays, and medications.  the bags were all under weight.  At the border in Nairobi 2 bags arrived quickly with a white chalk mark on all sides- marked to be searched.  the last bag was late and I was concerned lost.  as I waited I noticed the line getting longer and longer at the security check to the point where it was becoming a mob. people pushing and chaos.  It was at this point my bag arrived and I entered the mob. I used lysol wipes to remove the dreaded "X" from all of my bags. I pushed through the mob in the middle and was able to move right through without the security guards evening noticing I was there, right past the xray machine, past the searching area, and out the door! Praise God, he made me invisible again!  the rest of the group was also able to slip through without issues.

We had a busy clinic day on Sunday and today are preparing to start surgery.  God will be our strength as we have a very long schedule with 4 OR rooms and 3 surgeries per room.

Thank you for your prayers!
Chase

Popular posts from this blog

Arrived home

Chebonei Girls High School

First Week