I arrived safely

It has been an interesting journey again.  1 missed my second flight but arrived in Nairobi as planned.  unfortunately my bags did not make it.  this is concerning as when they do arrive they are fair game for anyone interested.  Customs may also be an issue without me to defend the contents.  then there is the question of transporting them up to a a rural area.  I would appreciate your prayers on that issue.

On the way today there were "demonstrations" on the main road.  It was unclear what these were about but my driver assured me that it has been peaceful recently.  After 2 hours standing still in the hot African sun on a dirt road we were glad to get moving again!

I am thanking God that he is freeing me up from "excess" baggage this trip.  I guess he is going to take care of all the details again!  I have come a long way from our first trip here in 2011 where we arrived carrying 10 bags!

Matthew 10:9 "Do not take along any gold or silver or copper in your belts; take no bag for the journey, or extra tunic, or sandals or a staff; for the worker is worth his keep"

Thank you for your faithful prayers,
Chase

Popular posts from this blog

Arrived home

First Week

Chebonei Girls High School