first day

God is in the business of miracles and I am sure He is at work now.  my bags of equipment have been held up in customs and I have been working with them.  I received word tonight that I did not fill out the proper paper work to transport this kind of equipment but they will be sending my bags to the local town (Bomet) near me.  praying there will be no taxes to pay at pick up.

the enemy is busy trying to destroy the ENT service at tenwek but we know who is in charge. my PA has left the hospital.  he was key to organizing patient visits and surgeries.  Today I saw about 6 patients which is quit a short list compared to the usual 20-30.  the registration desk has been referring out all ENT services.  I am praying that the Lord will bring the patients in despite this obstacle.

thank you for your faithful prayers
chase miller

Popular posts from this blog

Arrived home

First Week

Chebonei Girls High School