A great day!

Today was one of those days where you feel God spent all His time on you.  I was in the operating theatre today and cases went well.  The big case was removal of the large salivary tumor in a young 11  year old girl.  the family was prepared for her face being paralysed after surgery which is a dreaded complication.  It was a risk in such a tremendously large tumor.  The case took 4 hours but went extremely well.  The nerve that moves the face was preserved and I am so grateful to God.  He was Lord over all the details!

After surgery I felt a tug to go back to clinic and check up on Peter, the ENT physicians assistant.  Normally, I would collapse in a chair.  I found him struggling over a difficult case.  20 year old male with recurrent oral ulcers.  he was in extreme discomfort and had been seen in many clinics previously without a diagnosis.  He has a rare autoimmune disease called Bechet's Syndrome.  We were able to start him on the necessary medication.  We prayed and were so grateful that he would soon be feeling better.  

I felt the Lord guiding every step today.  I am grateful and anticipate another good day tomorrow.  

God bless,
Chase Miller

Popular posts from this blog

Arrived home

Chebonei Girls High School

First Week