Arrival home

Kenyan cleft child. Deformity hidden and seen as any other healthy child loved by God

I arrived home Monday night without any issues.  It was a long trip as usual but I am grateful to the Lord for safety.  The only hitch was that on the first 8 hour plane ride my chair would not recline.  I spent the night in a very upright position!  Well I am used to living in not the most comfortable situations now so this was no surprise.

The month was a busy time.  My strength could only have come from the Lord.  He was faithful to carry me through.  I saw His healing hand at work and I rejoice in all that He accomplished.

Thank you for all the prayer support!

Chase Miller
Last day in the operating theatre

Popular posts from this blog

Arrived home

First Week

Chebonei Girls High School