Monday - Busy OR day!

I received a brief phone call from Chase after the first OR day (Monday).  A few surgeries in the morning went well and then some more difficult cases came in the afternoon.  Chase asked for continued prayer for her upper neck and the muscles in that area.  She needs strength and stamina for these cases.  Her spirits were good and her resident, Pyria has been a big help!

I did not hear from Chase today (Tuesday), so I'm thinking they've been pretty busy.  I leave this Thursday and start my trek over to Kenya, and I also ask for travel mercies and safety while I spend a couple of days in Nairobi with a potential water filter source.

Thank you for your prayers and I hope to get some more updates and photos up on the blog soon.

Jimmy

Popular posts from this blog

Arrived home

First Week

Chebonei Girls High School