Working at a steady pace

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you" I do not give to you as the world gives.  do  not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid" John 14:27

Thank the Lord for his Holy Spirit presence and His peace that He leaves with us.  I have been working at a steady pace but nothing overwhelming by the grace of God.  It continues to be the emergencies that keep me busy, not the elective surgeries.  Clinic is full of very advanced problems most of which are beyond respectability.  It seems each day I have been telling patients that there is nothing I can do.  Fortunately, prayer continues to be their comfort and I leave them in the hands of the Lord as much as I can.

Yesterday I was busy in the OR.  Below is a middle aged man (for Kenya), Masaii, who was assaulted and sustained a mandible fracture.  he was treated at another hospital over a month ago and had a very poor result.  I took him back to the OR to refractor and fix his mandible.  As usual histories are difficult because of the language barrier.  His mandible was completely healed and required refracturing to fix.  This is a much bigger process but all went well, Praise God.



Thank you for your continued prayers.  Please pray that The Lord will continue to bring His chosen people to me.

Blessings,
chase miller

Popular posts from this blog

Arrived home

First Week

Chebonei Girls High School