Mennonite Guest House

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.  Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.  That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties.  For when I am weak, then I am strong."   2Corinthians 12:9-10

Over the last 3 years God has been chipping away at every bit of my human strength.  I have had challenges at work, in my health, and at home.  I have been stripped down to the point where every step is dependent on God.  In the world, everyday I am reminded of my weaknesses.  But Paul reminds us that when we are weak, He is strong.  It is in the place of weakness that He can shine.  So God I praise you for my weakness.  Thank you that I am in a place where you are glorified, not me.  God as I look forward to my service here again at Tenwek I am overwhelmed by the gravity of the health problems.  In my weakness I can do nothing.  God please take over and heal your people.  Pour out your spirit on them and remove their diseases.  Be my hands and feet.  I am unable but you are all power and might.  You are king of kings and Lord of Lords.  God the Healer.

Please pray for us as we step forth in faith, not knowing what is ahead but trusting the one who does.

Chase Miller



Popular posts from this blog

Arrived home

First Week

Chebonei Girls High School