Big problems

Isaiah 41:10  So do not fear, for I am with you, do not be dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

The diseases we see here are so advanced it is hard to make any impact.  We are caught between our compassion for these patients and the complexity of the problems.  Although Tenwek Hospital is fairly advanced for 3rd world hospitals there are many problems that just are beyond my abilities.  But we know that no problem is to great for our Lord.  Below are just a few of the things that are presenting to me.  Please join me in prayer for these patients.  We need miraculous healings!

17 year old with large facial AV malformation

Newborn with anterior encephalocele

In Christ,
Chase and Jimmy Miller




Popular posts from this blog

Arrived home

First Week

Chebonei Girls High School