Monday!

Psalm 84:5  Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage.  As they pass through the valley of  Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools.  they go from strength to strength till each appears before God in Zion.

I am struck by the pain and suffering in this place.  By the endless inpatients in such tremendous need.  The many infections, burns, and casualties.  The patients wander around the hospital campus in wheel chairs, with bandages, on crutches.  Their families attend to their needs as the nursing staff are well beyond their capacity.  The surgeons are working as quickly as they can. 

It truely is a valley of weeping (Baca).  Only God can make a spring in the desert.  Only God can bring the early rains (blessings) into this place.  Oh, God use us to bring rain into the desert. Quiet my spirit that I would not be overcome by the work and the ways of this place.  Make me a blessing to those who seek my help.  May I walk in your ways presenting your peace and your healing.  May we go from strength to strength.

Popular posts from this blog

Arrived home

First Week

Chebonei Girls High School