Getting ready for our upcoming trip to Tenwek Hospital!

As we continue to pack medical equipment and supplies for our upcoming trip, I see the luggage growing before my eyes and I wonder if I'll be able to fit all of the luggage out of our laundry room to the downstairs?! 

The Lord has blessed us with an abundance of supplies and equipment!  Hunter was able to gather clothes and stuffed animals through her school friends at Mercy High School and we hope that we can deliver these items along with Christain coloring books and crayons to the local orphanages.

As Chase and I were praying this morning specifically for health and protection, the Lord reminded me of Psalm 103:1-6, "Praise the LORD, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
     Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits—
     who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases,
     who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion,
     who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
   
 The LORD works righteousness and justice for all the oppressed."

This is a great reminder of His love for us and what he has done and will continue to do, which in turn wells up praise and worship towards Him and it shows us the hope for the least, the lost, and the lonely that we will encounter in all of our lives.

May we speak boldly of our great Lord and in love to others!

We give thanks to so many that have prayed for us and for this upcoming trip - thanks again and again!

We will continue with postings of our trip with updates and hopefully with praise reports!!

Blessings,

Jimmy and Chase Miller

Popular posts from this blog

Arrived home

First Week

Chebonei Girls High School