Matthew 10:8  As you go preach this message: the kingdom of heaven is near. Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons.  Freely you have received, freely give.

My cry to the Lord is that He will heal his people.  So many have come this year with their ENT problems.  It has been a flood of outpatients and inpatient consults. More than one person can keep up with. But I have seen how God has been strengthening me and making the way for me. Just at the right moment someone will be at my side to help.  I have completed my 2 weeks of training the family practice resident. It is such a blessing to pour into these residents who are so committed to serving their people.

The surgeries have gone well and I see God answering my cry for their healing.  Pictured below is a man with a large salivary gland mass.   He underwent surgery but the next day needed to return to the operating room for removal of a large hematoma.  But today is doing well and facial nerve function is excellent- praise God


I have seen multiple patients with unresectable tumors, but I have also had the joy of preaching the Gospel to an entire family that did not know the Lord.


Friday night a trauma case came to casualty.  A victim of a machete injury.  His airway needed to be stabilized in the casualty area and then he was brought to the operating theater.  We surmise that his mouth was open screaming as the blade transected his tongue, both sides of his mouth and split his lower jaw in two.  below is the finished repair. the pretreatment is to graphic to display.


Thank you for continuing to pray for healing of all that come to be seen.  That is my cry day and night to the Lord

chase miller

Popular posts from this blog

Arrived home

First Week

Chebonei Girls High School