Leaving

I am leaving today friday 9/29 for Kijabe, Kenya.  the trip has been on and off because of the upcoming revote over the recent election for president.  there is a travel ban around the time of the revote but by the grace of God the vote was moved back and we will be able to get in and out of the country.  our trip was shortened several days but I know God is in control.

This year the first week will be cleft lip and palate work with a Samaritan's Purse, WMM team.  I will then join Jimmy and Hunter and head up to Tenwek Hospital.  I have several consultations already waiting!  I hope to establish audiometry (hearing) services and I have purchased several hearing aids to supply those in need.  the aids are powered by solar charged batteries making it possible for the kenyans to recharge the very expensive batteries.

Please continue to cover our travels in your prayers.  We could not accomplish all that we do without your faithful prayers!

Chase Miller

Popular posts from this blog

Arrived home

First Week

Chebonei Girls High School