On my way home

It has been an incredible trip.  I am so grateful to God for all that He has done for His people.  It has been His miraculous work.  God has faithfully brought His people to me.  At first it was a massive rush, then a steady pace each day.  I have lost count of the number of salvations.  God has expanded His kingdom.  He has been victorious over the darkness.  Even to the last day today He has continued to do His work.  This morning I was asked to see a man who had been beaten.  He had been drinking and was assaulted with a Rungu in the face.  He had multiple deep lacerations on his face and lost his left eye.  I examined him and reported to the surgical team my advice on his further care. as I would be leaving.  I had rounded and was done for the day.  I had much to pack to prepare for the long journey home but a very gentle thought came to mind to check on him and make sure he knew Jesus.  the patient was very repentant and admitted  he did not know Jesus.  I shared the gospel and he so willingly invited Jesus into his heart and confessed with his mouth his faith.  As with the others I felt a palpable change in the air.  I was sure he was a new creation and he would have a different path for his life.  Thank you Jesus!

Victim of assault

My little 11 year old with the parotid tumor went home.  She healed beautifully and her facial function has almost returned to normal.



 My heart is broken as I think about leaving these precious people and my wonderful residents that I taught.  As I said good by to my residents the Lord reminded me "It was me that was here, I am still with them".  thank you Lord.  Please bring me back again soon!


Blessings to you,
Chase Miller





Popular posts from this blog

Arrived home

First Week

Chebonei Girls High School