Room 108

If you remember on a previous post I spoke of this room of sick children and their families.  I have continued to see them daily.  My patient with post streptococcus glomerulonephritis (complication of strep throat) continues to improve.  But what I want to tell you about is the 13 year old child that attempted to take his life.  He took organophospates (fertiliser).  This caused him to slip into a coma.  When we had prayed for him he remained unresponsive and in the intensive care unit.  The next day when I went to visit room 108 the family was overjoyed as their child had awoken from his coma and was eating!  Praise the Lord for his abundant Grace.  The 3 month old child has also improved and mother has more peace.  God is certainly answering prayers in room 108.

I continue to see patients with the family practice residents I am mentoring.  We have a blessed prayer time together in the morning and then begin seeing patients.  God is bringing his people in.  We continue to see the miracle of salvation.  Another 3 salvations yesterday.  The kenyans are in such need and ready to repent and receive the Lord.  What a blessing for me to be a part of expanding His Kingdom.
11 year old for surgery today


Today I am in the operating room.  We will be busy.  thank you for your continued prayers.

Chase Miller

Popular posts from this blog

Arrived home

First Week

Chebonei Girls High School