Water Filtration Has Begun!!

Jimmy & Rose Wambua - Japmor Enterprises
I arrived into Nairobi late Friday night with no ride in sight!  Thankfully, I was able to locate a nice taxi driver and he got me to the Guesthouse safely with all my luggage.  I met up with Jimmy and Rose Wambua from Japmor Enterprises (Nairobi) who supplied me with the Sawyer water filters.  I purchased 200 filters and 75 spigots from them.  We exchanged many ideas back and forth and I believe that we will have a good and long relationship together.

I met up with Chase on Sunday at Tenwek and got right at it on Monday.  I heard familiar words - "Ndo Muto" (Bucket Man) is back!!  I didn't get more than 100 yards towards the hospital and I was spotted!  The great thing are the stories from people who have the filters; "I feel better and my children are healthier!" - "We haven't been sick at all from the water!"  It is such a blessing to hear the stories and they say "thank you" to everyone.

Organizing my Sawyer water filter stash!!
And the buckets started arriving!
And more buckets arrivied!
We hooked up 50 filters the first day!  Most of the people waiting from last year have been supplied with their water filter.  It was pretty wild.  Another 50-60 peolpe showed up with their buckets.  I have another 75 filters being delivered to Kericho, which is about 2 hours north that I'll go and pick up.  I'll be visiting a school for the hearing-impaired this Friday and 4 other schools next week!

Please pray for the miraculous - more filters!!  The need is so great in this area - thank you for your support - we (TCC, friends & family) are saving lives - that is a true statement and I'm reminded of this each and every day by our Kenyan brothers and sisters.

Peace and Blessings,
Jimmy

Popular posts from this blog

Arrived home

First Week

Chebonei Girls High School