We have arrived!  We awoke sunday morning to the glorious sound of the Kenyan's worshipping the Lord from the hills.  Their worship filled the air for hours.  What a beautiful praise unto the Lord.

Habakkuk 3:17  "Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior.  The Sovereign Lord is my strength, he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights."

It is Monday and we have finished our first day of work.  I was busy in the OR with a very difficult surgery.  A 2 hour case took me 5 hours.  I had to verbally praise the Lord for every victory throughout this surgery.  Despite what I saw before me- a struggle- I knew God was already victorious in this circumstance but could I make my way though the darkness to the other side.  Only with God's help.  Thank you that we made it through and the patient is doing well.

Even the little things are difficult.  Adenotonsillectomy with no headlight.  The Lord was our guiding light.  How could you go through these cases without trust in our awesome God who will never leave us nor forsake us.  He is there through our struggles making a way for us.

So what will tomorrow bring.  Probably a lot of problems I can't solve but God can!  Thank you that you have every solution.  Please enlighten us and make a way Lord God.

So I humbly prepare for another day tomorrow.  Knowing that "His grace is sufficient.  His power is made perfect in my weakness."

We thank the Lord for Aaron's day.  He has connected with the Physical therapist and spent the day in Ortho clinic today.  Hunter has a following of young kenyan girls who now have painted nails and anticipate her presence tomorrow.  Jimmy has connected with the orphanage and will be going tomorrow with Hunter and Isaiah.  Isaiah has been engaging the kenyan kids in soccer and ultimate frisbee.  We are praying the Lord will
continue to open doors.


Popular posts from this blog

Arrived home

First Week

Chebonei Girls High School